- You can mark your space with the aisle letter and space number, so it is easier for shoppers to find you.
- Be sure to check in upon arrival at the Gate #1, even if you have already paid.
- Get and use your parking passes, you can get more for your helpers.
- Please use the vendor parking area North of the track.
- The hours of the market are 8am – 4pm Thursday, 7am -5pm Friday and Saturday, 7 am – 2pm Sunday. We would appreciate if you were open during those hours.
- We have a drawing for two $100 bills on Sunday. To be eligible for the drawing you need to check in upon arrival and still be set up at 2pm on Sunday afternoon.
- Be courteous of your neighbors and watch for shoplifters.
- Please pick up flags and garbage before you leave.
- If you have a large vehicle and or camper, it is a good ideal to set up early.
- We have limited electricity. Please be courteous and we make no guarantees of electric availability.
- The boundaries of your space are the colored flags and the white flag only marks the space number.
- NO selling food, the local churches, schools and non-profit clubs sell the food in the concessions.
- It is a good ideal to pre register for the next show before you leave at the registration camper.
- If you want fliers to distribute at your other shows please let us know.
- Please like and follow us on Facebook at What Cheer Flea Market, and invite your friends and family to do the same.
- If you have registered and or paid and you are unable to come please let us know ASAP.
- If your space is not occupied by 7am Friday and you have not notified us that you are coming after that point we reserve the right to re-rent your space.